TINY TIGERS: Ages 3- 5 pre-kindergarten
- Teaching children discipline and respect for authority
- Student achievements are rewarded with personal recognition.
- Fun and great for socialization
- Emphasis on control and basic coordination
- Class size is limited to give your child the best instruction possible
- Classes are once a week Saturdays at 11:30
LIL’ DRAGONS: Ages 5-8 only
- Expanding on the principles of the Tiny Tigers
- Designed for slightly older students with more emphasis on control, technique and focus
- Available 5 days a week (Check Schedule for times)
BEGINNERS/FAMILY CLASS: Ages 8 to Adult
- Designed for new students White and Yellow Belts or families
- Works on learning the basic hand techniques, foot techniques, and stances
- Higher belts may take if new to our school
- Available 3 days a week
HOMESCHOOL CLASS: Any belt rank, ages 8 and up (under 8 need to check with instructor before taking)
- Get Physical Education credit
- Large classes may be divided into beginner and advanced ranks
- Inquire about availability
JUNIORS’ CLASS: Ages 8-13, any ranks
- Made for all level students
- Works on learning the basic hand techniques, foot techniques, and stances.
- 2 Days a week
ADULT CLASS: Any Adult students (age 16 +)
- Classes are designed to increase flexibility and balance
- Great Cardio Workout
ALL BELTS CLASS: Any students ages 8 to Adult, Yellow Belt and above ranks.
- Monday classes are intended for ages 8 and up intermediate rank and higher
- Tuesdays and Thursdays classes are intended for advanced belt ranks as it is a fast paced class
- Saturday classes are intended for ages 8-Adult yellow belts and higher, as this class is usually
- A slower paced class, as we tend to explain more in this all belts class than the others
COMPETITION CLASS: Designed for those students wishing to improve their sparring and forms skill. Ages 8 and Up. Instructor permission required.
- Students planning on competing at Junior Nationals or Senior Nationals MUST attend these classes
- Students will compete each year at three local/regional tournaments, one state qualifier, and the Junior/Senior Nationals
- Although it isn’t a traditional class, students are still required to work hard, push themselves, and hold themselves to a higher standard.
- This class is a workout, so expect to be challenged physically.
HAPKIDO: The science of self-defense using human motion, joint locks and throwing skills to protect yourself.
- ages 15 and under should check with instructors about permission
DOCHANG KNIGHTS: Historical European Martial Arts studies for ages 13 to Adults:
- Long Sword, Sword & Shield, Staff, Archery, Unarmed, Dagger, History and more
Other School Activities
Teen Night: activities for students and friends 12/13 years + in safe environment
Seminars on Martial Art Topics: May include board breaking, paddle work, sparring drills, forms
In-House Lil’ Dragon’s Tournament: Point sparring tournament for Lil’ Dragons